If you are in Mrs. Rowley’s 7th Grade LA class for the 2017-2018 year, you are probably anxious to know what to expect. Here is the most important info:
- Back to School Night is on Aug 14th from 5:30-7 – come and meet me then!
- Supplies for this class are minimal –
- paper, pencils, pens (highlighters & colored pencils are nice, but not required). all kept in a zippered pencil pouch at the front of your binder
- a divider section in your binder for my class (dividers with folder pockets, please)
- access to the school and/or city library for books
- STUDENTS & PARENTS should join our class text group to receive important reminders from Mrs. Rowley. To join, send a text to 81010 with the message @cmsrowley
- Feel free to email me with any questions (students & parents). As of August, I will be checking my email daily! email@example.com